Is Estratest Synthetic HRT And Estratest <<< Any Experience With This??? I Need HELP!!?

HRT and Estratest <<< Any experience with this??? I need HELP!!? - is estratest synthetic

05-23-07 and had a total hyst have been on Estratest. I am emotionally "out of control!"

Estratest last September for a week for Premarin. I thought I would kill myself or someone else! I was very depressed, psychotic, and insomnia. I went back to Estratest. (Estratest HS 0.625 mg tablet).

I spoke with my gynecologist and she just smiled and told me to keep going. Groan!

Sometimes I feel dizzy. Attacks did not last long, but certainly the feeling of dizziness and very sad.

My question is ......... think I need to increase or decrease estrogen-medication?

I think my ob-gyn "high" dose, but I beg! Freaks Me Out full.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What side effects may occur?
Side effects can not be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine whether it is safe to continue using Estratest.

The side effects are more frequent in May:
Abdominal cramps, acne, allergic reactions, anxiety, bladder, bloating, breast discharge and swelling, dark spots on the face, neck, Changes bleeding disorders, deepening of voice, depression, dizziness, clitoris, enlarged fibroids, gallbladder disease hair growth of hair on the face, headache, blood glucose, cholesterol, intolerance to contact lenses, liver and kidney disorders, menstrual disorders, migraines, nausea, changes in sexual desire, rash, contact swelling, tingling, muscle twitching, vaginal candidiasis, change in vision, vomiting , weight changes, yellowing of the skin and eyes .....
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 .....
http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/est163 ...
http://www.drugs.com/pdr/estratest.html

My answer is not to increase orIt is too dangerous. You can also see your doctor about switching to another pill HRT ask me, that the patch fixes the estrogen. They have a very low dose of estrogen. But maybe you are a woman so much yougner Gynecologists, said:
Estratest tablets suppress hot flashes, sweats, hot flashes, vaginal irritation and problems for the three quarters of all women, if they can reach the menopause. Estratest works partly replaces the estrogen that is lost when the reproductive system shuts down. Despite this alleviate the physical symptoms of menopause, it will not help the emotional symptoms like depression in the absence of physical symptoms. Supplement estrogen combined with a synthetic form of the male hormone testosterone and estrogen alone does not define as to relieve the symptoms of menopause.

Thus, depression has nothing to do with the hormones, maybe even your gynecologist or your doctor should tell you some sweet (herbal?) Antidepressant, which I would ask if I felt like you. Hang in there okay, but you do not need help for these wells and insommia.

Post a Comment