Computer Monitor Brackets American Megatrends CPU Fan Error!?

American Megatrends CPU Fan Error!? - computer monitor brackets

Specifications:
P5LD2-VM
Asus Silent Square Pro

Details: All of this happened when I come a blackout, with this type of overclocking "failed" Please setup to configure your system had.
Press F1 to setup
Press F2 to load the default values and continue "
I pressed F2 and it works well.

In the box next up I get this error message every time
"American Megatrends CPU Fan Error!
Press F1 to continue "

Fan speed (fan-monitoring program said), that both my CPU fan "0 RPM"

The 3.5 "Fan Control found support at the front of the computer ASUS says that the fan goes at a speed of 1503 rpm.

I open my computer, and no indication of the small dust on the CPU and I think blowing the heat from the CPU fan and I think it is working and working conditions.

The CPU temperature is 50-60 about Max

In the BIOS says my fan speed is in [N / A]

Is there something wrong or something I can do to see if it works?

ThatYou k

1 comments:

Eric M said...

A simple way to BIOS problems is correct, remove the CMOS memory. To open the folder and you will see the motherboard. They should have the ability to relatively easily from a bridge as a "reset" or "CMOS". If you can not find the right platform, consult the user manual for the location and name for the restoration of the bridge. Please note that resetting the BIOS, all BIOS settings clearly measured (eg overclocking and fan speeds, faster startup, etc..), But no change in Windows or delete your files.

Post a Comment