Smart Spiral Stairs Handrail Looking For Good Anime With Smart Characters Like Spiral,Code Geass,Death Note Please?

Looking for good anime with Smart Characters like Spiral,Code Geass,Death Note please? - smart spiral stairs handrail

Hello please help, the love Anime very similar to spiral and better than Code Geass Death Note Nothing (offense to those who share not only my opinion) I, a program similar to the point of view and if you do not know, lifestyle, please You tell me another good example of the anime with a link to Wikipedia (not need) to accept the animes I've seen and loved: Vampire Knight, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody, Kodocha, Shugo Chara, Blood + Rosario + Vampire, Full Moon, DNAngel, Princess Tutu, Code Geass, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Noein, Karin. I like romance, comedy, action, drama, romance (sometimes a bit annoying, though) I feeelings Diss, after so much tragedy is pressed not to like. Can you tell me what anime you want when you most things, or say they know something that I thought was great and we would be crazy not OT as D and I am fond of reading the manga, which are also: D (I read Chibi Vampire, Kodocha, and Hack. / /)

0 comments:

Post a Comment