Rv Clip Art Garter Snake Help Needed?

Garter Snake help needed? - rv clip art

When he left our house this afternoon, I almost stepped on a snake baby. Is not it a little later in the breeding season?
Anyway, last week we had 6 inches of snow on the ground, so I decided to "save" the child.
I am quite new, so snakes. Now he is in a zone of very large disk Tupperware. I cut a few holes in the plastic lid, took a bit of grass with insects and put in his, and I have a clip, "powerful" light table on top of the External / Box (60 Watt) and the room is in a stall that 63 degrees.
If you do this, I budgeted $ 30. Habitat for him, but I can only pay for it.
To make matters even more complicated, I have to go on vacation with my husband. End in the early morning hours of Thursday morning and return on Thursday. We drive from downtown WV Atlanta, Georgia.
My children are holding fort on their own (if they are older), but I'm not too small, with confidence, because it is new and exciting ... I amAll no friends or family to go with him.
If I am a small $ 10. Travel and get into the trip with me, or leave it where it now (code in a mobile home that I use as my office too), with errors and water?
It's long, strong and very funny, but no more than the width of a pencil.

Another thing I was curious ... I have heard (somewhere) that if the snakes are afraid to leave a scent. Is that true? The few times I had, he leaves behind him a terrible odor in my hands.

Any other comments or recommendations?

Many, many thanks, if you're in my question lol done and can help in any way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment